The motto of the School is "Knowledge and Integrity."? Vivekites see themselves as :
- Hardworking, setting high goals and standards.
- Academically confident.
- Persistent in their efforts to reach their personal goals.
- Socially co-operative.
- Able to accept and meet personal responsibilities.
We take pride in these conditions:
- Never knowingly injure anyone’s feelings, person or property in any manner.
- Never to make fun of the old, the poor, the less fortunate and the handicapped.
- Always, to respect the religious beliefs of others.
- Accept victory or defeat sportingly.
- To value courage and endurance, to play fairly and courteously.
- To be careful of personal cleanliness and to avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
- To offer help to any unattended visitor whom we may meet on the school premises.
- To greet any teacher or visitor who enters or passes through the room in which we are.
- To realise that hard, persevering, systematic personal efforts are some of the main ingredients to real success, especially in studies.
- Always to remember that ‘Please’ ‘Thank you’ and ‘Sorry’ are the most beautiful words in the dictionary.
- Ever to be conscious that true nobility consists in being honest and sincere, decent and dignified in speech, behaviour and action.